Orthopedics is the surgical specialty that deals with disorders affecting the muscuo- skeletal system and employing both surgical and non-surgical procedures for treating musculo- skeletal trauma , sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Trauma -All Types of trauma managed by closed / open reduction -Technique - Minimally invasive plate osteo-synthesis -Locking compression plate
- Advance surgery - Pelvic trauma , acetabular trauma , shoulder girdle trauma , leg length deficiency procedures.
- Deformity correction - both soft tissues and bony procedures CTEV ( club foot) management
- Spine surgery - both traumatic and atraumatic
- Arthroplasty - Total knee replacement , Total shoulder replacement,Total hip replacement
- Arthroscopy - key hole surgery for joint diseases and traumatic condition like meniscus tears, Cruciate ligament reconstruction, Biopsy and Sinovectomy.